Hi I am Michelle, Photographer at Annabella taylor Photography.
The name came about after my daughter was born (She is Annabel) and would love to take it over some day.
This is a bit about me:
• A degree in Dietetics and worked for 11 years as a specialist paediatric dietitian in hospitals in and around London but for the most part at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.
• Completed a diploma in Photography in 2011
• Registered member of the Guild of Photographers
• Attended three in-person newborn training sessions and have completed a number of online training courses in Photography, Newborns, Babies and Post-Processing.
• I get pooped and wee’d on all the time!! Nature of the job
• I am a mum and a wife and I LOVE my family – I have a sweet little girl who is slowly becoming a ‘mini’ me and loves all things girly, and a smiley little boy who is all about his cars and building Lego. You would think the perks of being a photographer would be to have heaps of photos of your own children but I definitely don’t photograph them nearly as much as I should – they are growing up way to fast!